Vanity in Vain

I rant about this in my Instagram's stories but it only stays for 24 hours.
So writing will make it stays forever ( unless if I delete it ). I have to myself discipline enough to write anything that worth the memory. Like this vanity mirror in-the-making.

So I saw this FB post showing how we can actually create a vanity mirror without all the wiring hassle that all of us hate the most, lol. I got excited because truthfully I always wanted a vanity mirror but my mum bought me the dressing atble with a big mirror and I cant actually make a hole from that mirror. She would kill me! Thus, I gave up that dream and no harm done to the mirror.

How to create the vanity mirror? All you need is are :

A few set of LED lamp
Batteries
Mirror
and a wall

Me begin my journey looking for that LED lamp because apparently that girl said that we can bought them at Mr DIY. I get ready early in the morning and start my hunt. As for information that has been gathered the night before, there are 3 Mr Diy who actually have sold out their LED lamp, so I cross the option out. I drove all the way to Cyberjaya ( it takes me 25minutes ) and go to this isolated mall, De Pulze. I thought it was isolated because it always empty or only pack during lunch time. Having a good hope in mind, I went straight to Mr Diy with an empty stomach.

Guess what? SOLD OUT. I get a bit frustrated but still I try to look to other store which sold those kind of thing and they sell them for RM18 per set which I get easily get them at RM6.90 at Mr DIY.

Hell NO. I'm not buying! I treat myself with good food ( not tasty but expensive ) , rip off my bank account by buying un-necessary item and other stupid stuff.

On my home, I pass by De Centrum Mall . No i pass the mall on the way to Cyberjaya but too blind to think because of the excitement. So I recall that there should be Mr DIY up there, But i'm not sure and I text my brother who happen to be the "penduduk tetap" De Centrum.

"Amir, ada Mr DIY tak kat De Centrum?"
He answered
"Ada, 1st floor"

Me being a fast 9 driver make a u-turn and rush to the first floor. To my surprise it is a big Mr DIY outlet and brand new. OMG Im excited! What makes me more happy that the whole row are full with LED lamp! The one that I'm looking for is there,waiting for me to grab them. There are a bundle of them. Bundlesss. I thought of buying for my friend and wait, ohh I cant. I have rip off my bank account. NO! I only afford to buy 4 set LED lamp and batteries. It only cost me 36.40 cents including the batteries. I'll show the results of the vanity mirror later.

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts