Veet go Bleed

I'm pretty sure, most of you can relate what had happen based on the title.

Yes. what ever circulated in the brain of yours are right.Waxing go wrong! Super wrong.

Fortunately it doesn't happen to my precious skin. Angah's skin is the main victim and she is about to get engage  in another TWO WEEKS! yes, TWO WEEKs guys. Crying is no longer an option. We have to some brainstorming on how to get the wax out of her skin.

Have you ever try to wax your upper lips using the Veet for face. The one in pix box and the model looks flawless. Damn, I'm an easy girl.  I bought that for one purpose, I need to remove this excessive hair around my eyes area. They are so bushy and look like an Amazon forest from far. Not Kidding.

So my  sister ask me to do her waxing to remove her upper lips hair. dear gentlemen, we don't like to have extra-hair around our face. Just take note about that. Long story short, the wax residue hung onto the skin and it wont come off! We used all kind of oil that we can find to remove the wax, even the cooking oil. It just wont budge. Maybe the skin is too dry or because Angah is so scared that her sweat kind of react to the wax. I don't know. This is our first time waxing and it's so scary. Her upper lips started to swollen a bit and to make things worse, the wax caused inflammation to her face. Duh! How can things be so wrong on a right timing. She decide to scratch that 'monster' out of her face and another disaster happening. He skin rip off! Okay I sound dramatic, but yes, she bleed a bit and it's painful to see her that way. How can she heals in two weeks time? I feel sorry and I feel I'm the one to blame. I should do it properly. I'm sorry sister. I hope you heal quickly for the engagement day.

XOXO


Popular Posts